We hope you like our updated site and find it much easier to find what you’re looking for.
With this update came a lot of changes to the site. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s changed:
- Updated Stats! We finally updated our global statistics. Check it out about 3/4 down on the front page.
- Start Here – Everything you need to get started with Help-Portrait is all right here. It couldn’t be easier to get started.
- Downloads page has been updated – From logos to our 2014 Donation letter, it’s all there.
- Leader Signup – If you’re planning a 2014 event, we need to hear from you. We have a new and very much improved system and it’s starts with this page.
- Community Based Support Forums – One big change we’re making is turning over support to the community. We’ve installed a new message board forum on our site and you all can now help each other.
- Updated FAQ’s
There are many more changes on the site, but this list highlights the ones I wanted you to be sure to know about.
Finally, our Community site will officially retire it on January 31, 2015. Over the years, it’s taken a beating and now it’s so out-dated that we don’t even reference it on the site any longer. In fact, we’re now suggesting that you do your planning on Meetup.com. Their set of tools are far superior than that of our community site, and it makes it easy for people to find you too.
Help-Portrait 2014 is only 75 days away. We can’t wait to see and hear about your events.
[…] not just our group that’s moving, but the entire global Help-Portrait community. Click here to read the official […]