Emma is a relatively new email marketing company with a team committed to giving back, sustainability and innovation. Inc. magazine recently named Emma one of the 50 best small company workplaces, and it’s no surprise. Here’s a look at some of the causes they support.
- Planting five trees for every new customer. (That’s 20,000 trees a year.)
- “Good Works” accounts. (They set up every agency with a free account that can be used for whatever deserving charity they choose.)
- Funding loans to small businesses through Kiva. (Each month, a revolving group of Emma staffers peruses the Kiva site and decides how to distribute Emma’s monthly contribution. )
- Funding classroom projects through DonorsChoose.org. (Emma staffers pick a handful of projects each month. They’ve helped more than 10,000 students in 27 states.)
- Giving away 25 Emma accounts every year (through the annual Emma 25 initiative awards, benefitting small, deserving nonprofits that our customers nominate).
Help-Portrait is the beneficiary of one of those awards this year, and we’re honored to be chosen and named among 24 other amazing nonprofits. Help-Portrait was given a free account and we were able to work directly with one of Emma’s designers, Taylor Schena, to develop a custom email stationery.
Interested in signing up for our newsletter? Fill out the form below be signed up to receive our communications.
Thanks for your work, Taylor, and to Emma for the honor. We appreciate what you’ve done for us, but also your commitment to give back and make a positive difference while doing business.