If you’re not a photographer but would like to participate in Help-Portrait, we have an opportunity for you.
We are in need of at least two highly talented marketing people to help us between now and the end of year as we get ready for Help-Portrait 2010. Assignments will range from:
- connecting people on and offline
- finding clever ways to get the word out about H-P
- helping to identify and meet the marketing needs of the community
- assisting the H-P executive director/marketing guy with the overall vision and implementation
- email newsletters/community blasts
- coordinating sponsorships
- coordinating support conference calls
- developing and executing social media strategies
- writing and/or coordinating blog posts on help-portrait.com
Experience in the following areas are a must:
- proven, prior marketing experience (at least 2 years)
- knowledge in Ning.com and WordPress platforms are a HUGE advantage
- social media (facebook, twitter, etc)
- 5-15 hours a week
- Available for weekly status calls on Friday at 12pm ET
Please note that this is not a paid position. If selected, you will be credited as a volunteer of Help-Portrait, Inc.
Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm on October 30, 2010.