This is a guide for our entire network to follow when duplicating our brand in public settings, whether it be online or in person. Please follow this guide thoroughly to accurately represent the Help-Portrait brand across the board.
The Help-Portrait logo is a ® registered trademark.
- Help Portrait Logo (Horizontal JPG)
- Help Portrait Logo (Horizontal PNG)
- Help Portrait Logo (Vertical JPG)
- Help Portrait Logo (Vertical PNG)
- Vector Logo (eps)
- Gotham (purchase)
These are for use on photos to be shared online after Help-Portrait events. Click here for a brief video tutorial on how to add the official Help-Portrait watermark to your photos.
- Help Portrait Watermark (zip file that includes Photoshop templates at 4×6, 5×7, 8×10 and 8.5×11)
Official Help-Portrait T-shirts should be purchased from the Help-Portrait Store. If you are located outside the North American continent and would like to use your own design, authorization is required from Help-Portrait. Send your design to email@example.com for approval. Please allow 1-2 days for review and approval.
- H-P Donation Kit for Directors
- Letter of Exemption
- 2013: Donation Letter (PDF) – Letter introducing H-P and asking for sponsorships (the most up-to-date version with our tax ID info)
- 2013: Reimbursement Form (Google Drive Spreadsheet) – Event Directors, download and fill out post-event and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scans of your receipts within 30 days of your event.
Event Signage & Forms
- Blank Letterhead (PDF)
- Client Handout Form (PDF) – 2×2 coupons for filling out and handing to each client after they sign in
- Copyright Release (for photographers to give to clients if photos emailed/on disc)
- Photographer Release Form
- Public Notice – Event Door Signage (PDF)
- Volunteer & Photographer Sign-in (PDF)
- Subject Release Form (PDF)
- Subject Sign-in Form (PDF)
- Photographer Image Log (PDF)