This is a guide for our entire network to follow when duplicating our brand in public settings, whether it be online or in person. Please follow this guide thoroughly to accurately represent the Help-Portrait brand across the board.
HP Event Director Kit (pdf) This kit contains everything you need to know as an Event Director including your responsibilities, how to register your event, how to report your stats, and a walk-through of the US donations process.
The Help-Portrait logo is a ® registered trademark
- Gotham (purchase)
These are for use on photos to be shared online after Help-Portrait events. Click here for a brief video tutorial on how to add the official Help-Portrait watermark to your photos.
- Help Portrait Watermark (zip file that includes Photoshop templates at 4×6, 5×7, 8×10 and 8.5×11)
Official Help-Portrait T-shirts should be purchased from the Help-Portrait Store. If you are located outside the North American continent and would like to use your own design, authorization is required from Help-Portrait. Send your design to email@example.com for approval. Please allow 1-2 days for review and approval.
- HP Letter of Exemption
- 2013: Donation Letter (PDF) – Letter introducing H-P and asking for sponsorships (the most up-to-date version with our tax ID info)
Event Signage & Forms
- Blank Letterhead (PDF)
- Client Handout Form (PDF) – 2×2 coupons for filling out and handing to each client after they sign in
- Copyright Release (for photographers to give to clients if photos emailed/on disc)
- Photographer/Videographer Release Form
- Public Notice – Event Door Signage (PDF)
- Volunteer/Photographer Sign-In (PDF)
- Subject Release Form (PDF)
- Subject Sign-in Form (PDF)
- Photographer Image Log (PDF)