Now Hiring: Project Manager
Help-Portrait is looking to hire someone who has a passion for giving back, the arts, and thrives on organizing people, project and details. Applicant must have prior professional experience in project management or related roles.
We are looking for a high-caliber person to work alongside the co-founders to ensure the annual success of Help-Portrait. This person will be an international representative for our movement and must have an established work track record and an outstanding reputation online through his/her blog and social media channels. Experience in the photography industry is not required but appreciated.
- Hourly Rate: $12-15/hour, depending on experience—this will grow when we grow our donation base
- Weekly Hours: 10-30 (depending on time of year)
- Applicant will work primarily work remotely. Applicants don’t have to live in the Nashville area, but it is preferred.
If this is you, please submit your application here.
Intern Program – Now Available
Help-Portrait is looking for seasonal interns to help us prep for the 2014 annual event in December. Applications are being accepted in the following departments:
- Design (Print and/or Web)
- Video Production (“Preditor” preferred)
Internship starts in September/October and runs through December 19, 2014. Positions are unpaid. Applicants can be anywhere around the world.
If you are interested in being considered as a Help-Portrait intern, please submit your application here.