2011 Stats

//2011 Stats

2011 Stats

The 2011 stats are in. Without further ado…

• 56 countries
  • 67,927 portraits given
  • 4,984 photographers
  • 8,793 volunteers

If you haven’t submitted your stats yet, don’t worry, there’s still time. We’ll update this page as new stats roll in. But remember, it must be for the 2011 calendar year. We’ll be posting a 2012 submission form very soon.

Since the launch of Help-Portrait in 2009, you, the community, have now given away over 169,500 portraits to just as many people. Wow. To think back to August 2009 where we sat and talked about how cool it would be if this got out beyond Nashville, Tennessee. Fast forward to today and we’re in awe. All we can say is thank you for believing in this vision. Without you, Help-Portrait is just an idea. With you, it’s a movement that’s bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to tens of thousands of people ALL ACROSS THE WORLD!

So, we thank you for not just believing, but doing. 169,523 people thank you too.

—Jeremy and the Help-Portrait team

By | 2016-12-03T07:41:14+00:00 January 7th, 2012|Updates|14 Comments

About the Author:

Kyle Chowning is the co-founder and executive director of Help-Portrait.

14 Comments

1. Brian Carey January 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Growing, growing, growing………..! Fun, fun, fun…………….!

2. Help-Portrait Manila January 8, 2012 at 2:17 AM

We’re glad & grateful to have been part of this!

3. Linda Faifer-Flynn January 8, 2012 at 2:57 AM

First time out this year was a bit of a learning experience but all went well. Can’t wait to start organizing for next years!

4. Maria Clark January 8, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Such an awesome experience! It’s amazing to know that we can reach so many people! Looking forward to H-P 2012!

5. Jaime January 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM

AWESOME! I’m so glad I got involved. It was very rewarding to see everyone’s faces lit up when seeing their pictures for the first time! So humbling.

6. help portrait Addis January 8, 2012 at 4:31 AM

I never could get our stats in but did 56 family portraits in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.

7. maxine snow January 8, 2012 at 4:48 AM

And the world just gets better and better each and every day! Thank you Help Portrait!! Blessings

8. Theresa Rivers January 8, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Our group here in Philadelphia, PA USA photograph over a 100 families and I came away with the warmest feeling of love and happiness.

9. Rocio Valdivia January 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Greetings from Peru!! The community was very excited and we all had a splendid day!

10. Karen Kondlatsch January 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Awesome!!!! I’m truly happy to be a part of this amazing community!! Let’s keep these numbers growing!! I can’t wait for the next event in Rio Negro, Brazil.

11. Janice Steinberger January 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My 1st year and boy could not say enough about how rewarding it was. The tears the smiles and all the HUGS of kindness we received. Great going team Tampa

12. Hannes January 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Awesomeness! My first and definitely not my last year! Glad to have been part of this.

13. Stankey-Carl du-Pont January 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Big-up to our global H-P family on a great result!

Now c’mon, let’s double this tally in 2012!

14. Sharon January 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I love that my contributions with Help Portrait don’t go to some vague administrative costs and instead go directly to the people I intended to serve. I started in 2009 and will continue.