Apparel Update

//Apparel Update

Apparel Update

Just a quick note to let you know that we submitted our order for shirts and a hoodie tonight. Pre-orders will start tomorrow and we will begin shipping the week of 11/22. It is expected that we will be able to deliver all US orders placed by 11/17 in time for the 12/04 event date.

Please note: It’s come to our attention that people are setting up unauthorized online stores to commercially sell Help-Portrait merchandise. These vendors are not authorized to sell our products and we are taking steps to remove them. Please, do not purchase from these vendors. We cannot and do not stand behind the vendor or their products.

Finally, a reminder that printing of the Help-Portrait shirt is permitted outside of the US only. We have not given permission for shirts to be printed within the US at this time.

Questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll reply.

Thanks!
Kyle Chowning
Executive Director

By | 2010-11-11T13:32:10+00:00 November 11th, 2010|Updates|11 Comments

About the Author:

Kyle Chowning is the co-founder and executive director of Help-Portrait.

11 Comments

1. Chris 11/11/2010 at 4:49 AM

We’ve had a lot of questions about city/state specific shirts, especially since it’s “expected” but not guaranteed that shirts will be received by the date. Thoughts? Who do we receive permission from?

2. nicole 11/11/2010 at 7:23 AM

im confused…where do we order shirts from???

3. erin 11/11/2010 at 7:45 AM

I am also confused. To clarify, if we live outside the US we can get shirts printed ourselves?

4. Miguel 11/11/2010 at 9:00 AM

Yes ” reminder that printing of the Help-Portrait shirt is permitted outside of the US only “

5. Lincoln Souza 11/11/2010 at 10:21 AM

It’s curious how people find ways to raise money from NPOs like H-P for themselves. I’m sure that those unauthorized stores never ever got and will never get involved with H-P movement. and we have loads of people like that here in Brazil.

Kyle, is there guidelines on how (and how not) to print Tees? It’d be nice to have it on this thread (a link to it would be enough) so people could refer to.

Kindly,
    Lincoln

6. kylechowning 11/11/2010 at 1:33 PM

Lincoln – great question and idea. I’ll have that posted tonight!

7. Keith 11/11/2010 at 4:43 PM

I am confused. A few days ago I saw a link for the tshirts and the logos to go ahead and print my own tshirts since they would not be available by the 4th. I even downloaded the logos for the shirts that I found on the website a few days ago. So, can i print with a local printer myself, as long as I am not selling them?

8. CincinnatiEast 11/11/2010 at 10:27 PM

We need clarification on the shirts issue… Can we print our own or not? This link http://help-portrait.com/2010/11/apparel-update/ says that we CANNOT print our own.

We need to know ASAP, I already have people willing to print, but if i need to pay for it, I need to budget now!

9. Tammy 12/11/2010 at 9:36 PM

so how come in some videos we see people with shirts that say, for example, Help-Portrait Chicago, IL or Tampa, FL or something like that? Were people able to print their own shirts last year to personalize their city/state?

10. Vytaute 16/11/2010 at 2:58 PM

We are looking forward for information about printing own T-shirts in Lithuania too! Please update.

11. kylechowning 17/11/2010 at 4:44 AM

Update. We are now allowing any body in any location to print their own shirts. We’ve provided the details here: http://help-portrait.com/2010/11/print-your-own-t-shirts/