Hi Help-Portrait friends,

We are so excited to be launching this new site. We are hoping this new design and new features will be easy for you to navigate through. It is full of beautiful videos and inspiring stories from 2009, as well as helpful tips, information, and plans for 2010.

BUT.

There is a lot more we will be adding over the next few days. So forgive us if you see a hole or a gap or a lack of information that you want to see. We didn’t want to delay the launch any longer.

Also, it gives us the chance to hear from YOU-

What would you like to see on the site that isn’t there now?

What kind of blog posts would be helpful to you?

What can we at the Help-Portrait website provide to help you feel ready for your event on 04 December 2010?

Talk to us. We are listening.

Looking forward to 04 December 2010!

Posted on Oct 13, 2010  |  Category: Updates  |  9 Comments
  • Ali Ali

Really happy about the fact that H-P has a new and its own website!! Kudos to everyone involved... :) Just wanted to say that I feel it's odd that there isn't an option to put down your website / blog / url link on your profile... and it's really important esp. since it's all about networking.
    Ali | 13/10/2010 7:34 am

• stacy murphy stacy murphy

How can we get t-shirts for 2010?????
    stacy murphy | 13/10/2010 1:59 pm

• Ron Manke Ron Manke

Looking forward to it... I've been planning already...
    Ron Manke | 13/10/2010 3:30 pm

• Rick Lujan Rick Lujan

Blog what other groups are doing right now to create energy and not to re-invent the wheel. I'd like to know how other groups may synergize with others as well as me to get started!
    Rick Lujan | 13/10/2010 7:33 pm

• jenn jenn

I'm planning an event in Vaudreuil Soulanges, Qc Canada and have tons of questions. We found a sponsor to pay for the printing, but my group of hobbist photographers, so we are looking for sponsors to cover the costs of lighting, etc.... We are also hoping to give away blankets and toys........ what are the rules around getting sponsors? Can we thank them publicly? Also, do we print our own t-shirts, or are you going to have a place to get them ?
    jenn | 22/10/2010 12:33 am

• Sabrina Sabrina

Last year I worked with one photog and we printed 4x6 prints for a nursing home Alzheimer's unit. Expanding this year - need better printing set-up!! I'm not a pro and do my own printing - so I don't have great contacts. Suggestions?
    Sabrina | 24/10/2010 12:59 am

• Marcy Marcy

Not necessarily blog related?, but I would love a place to *easily* look up different cities so I can send photographer friends, fellow classmates to the event in their closest town. Maybe a simple list?
    Marcy | 03/11/2010 4:54 pm

• Rudi Rudi

debbie - Hi Nani thats funy i like the shot!you should see whats going on on my faocbeok page i posted just one picture and every one is going creazy about you!
    Rudi | 21/11/2012 5:48 am

• clash of clan hack clash of clan hack

There are a few buildings that have to be protected by walls and a few that have to be left outside the walls. Inevitably clash of clans hack tool no survey is usually misunderstood by global commercial enterprises, who just can't stand that sort of thing. As you advance in the game, more defense structures are unlocked that you can build to further your fortifications.
    clash of clan hack | 08/04/2014 12:06 pm